Programme Associate (Education) – UNICEF – Ankara
Support to programme development, planning and execution
- Researches, analyzes, verifies, synthesizes and compiles qualitative and quantitative data and information from a variety of sources on subject matters relevant to the work of the section to facilitate preparation of reports, working papers, and presentations.
- Drafts project documents, work plans, budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements.
- Carries out transactions in VISION ensuring programme results, activities and programme coding are as per annual work plans and makes amendments and alterations as per section revisions when necessary.
- Monitors and tracks the efficient distribution of supplies that are required for effective programme delivery.
Support to monitoring and reporting of programme results
- Prepares monitoring and reporting information for supervisor on agreed performance indicators to drive more efficient management and accountability for results.
- Monitors budgets and financial expenditures of section, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
Support in resource mobilization
- Researches, analyzes, verifies, and synthesizes data and information in support of preparing reports pertaining to donors (both current and potential).
- Researches, analyzes, verifies, and synthesizes data and information to assist in the preparation of periodic or ad-hoc financial reports relating to country office and donors to support the office in optimizing use of programme funds.
- Carries out transactions in VISION pertaining to grants for his/her section such as registering grant allotments and tracking expiring programme grants.
Support in Knowledge Management and capacity building
- Researches, analyzes, verifies and synthesizes information on best practices and lessons learnt to support knowledge development and capacity building
- Supports capacity development activities related to performance monitoring, programme development, and related internal UNICEF systems/tools by preparing training materials and participating on exercises pertaining to program processes and procedures which aim to build capacity of stakeholders.
- Completion of Secondary School Education. High School Diploma, business courses or University degree is an asset.
- A minimum of six years of relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and Turkish.
Closing date for applications 26 February 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com