Programme Coordinator – UNICEF – Geneva, Switzerland
- Lead the development of an operational and implementation plan of the Blueprint. In particular, support the development of country level work plans through providing guidance, technical assistance and quality assurance
- Coordinate relevant programme activities towards achieving expected results in accordance with implementation plan
- Liaise with HQ Divisions (i.e. PD, DAPM, EO) to ensure an integrated approach to programme implementation
- Facilitate technical support to COs and ROs from HQs Divisions (i.e. EMOPS; PD; DAPM etc.) for roll-out
- In conjunction with UNHCR, monitor implementation of the roll-out and facilitate Joint Programme reviews and identify course correctors as needed
- Contribute to the development of a fundraising strategy for additional resources to ensure the sustainable continuation of the Blueprint together with COs, ROs, PPD and PFP
- Regularly report on programme progress to management
- Systematically ensure the documentation and sharing of good practices across key stakeholders;
- Participate as resource person in capacity building initiatives related to refugee matters
- Perform any other tasks, as requested
- Master’s degree in international development / political science or other related fields
- A minimum of eight (8) years professional experience in development and/or humanitarian fields, refugees programming and/or emergency management at national and international levels.
- Direct field experience in refugees programme management would be an asset
- Experience in designing and setting up large joint UN programmes would be an asset
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in any other UN language is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of Results Based Management (RBM)
- Knowledge of global refugee frameworks and policies
- Leadership, versatility, judgement, maturity, ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadline
- Proven donor relations experience
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Initiative and independence
Closing date for applications 04 April 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com