Supply and Procurement (Support) – UNICEF – Cambodia
Under the direct supervision of the Supply and Procurement officer, the consultant provides technical assistance to the supply chain operations of the Cambodia Country Office.
Specific tasks include
- Provides technical assistance on Procurement Services requests from Government partners and NGOs (cost estimates, order confirmation, delivery, and settlement of accounts).
- Assist in Monitoring of the status of transactions and provides progress updates to the partners.
- Assists in the preparation of appropriate bidding documents (RFQ/ITB/RFP invitations to potential suppliers), and evaluates offers, bid tabulations, draft CRC submission documentation and makes recommendations for finalization of purchases according to established procurement rules, regulations and procedures
- Monitors delivery and performance of suppliers, prepares and updates status report on the Supply Requisitions (SRQs)/ Purchase Orders, expedites delivery, continuously updating partners on status and providing other related information as required.
- Assists in monitoring the closure of POs by keeping an eye on PRQs status which are under payment and forwarding the POs for closure. This includes alerting Program staff to close/ adjust expenditure to obligation level when POs are all placed.
- Building and maintaining information networks on suppliers. Establish and maintain external relationship with a wide range of potential suppliers/contractors to keep abreast of information relevant to UNICEF supply operations.
- Verify and validate the accuracy of invoices & payment requests for local purchase and inspection. Review PRQs and obtain additional documents (if necessary) and ensure of all papers work are completed and acknowledgment of receipt is signed by authorized person
- Helps manage the immediate procurement documentation with respect to administrative work, communications, work flow, and filing of all documents related to local procurement e.g. outgoing correspondence, request for quotation, invitation to bids, tabulation sheets, CRC submissions/minutes, note for the records, PO/contracts, and memos etc.
- Assist in the management of procurement goods and services activities for both programme and administrative supplies and equipment in a timely and economic manner from inception until final delivery to the office or project sites in order that programme and administrative items meet targeted goals and objectives.
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent, supplemented by courses in purchasing methods and/or accounting.
- Six years of progressively responsible clerical or administrative work, with specialized experience in purchasing a variety of materials and services.
- High level knowledge of procurement procedures
- Technical knowledge of health sector products desired.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to extract and format data and to solve operational problems.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle work quickly and accurately under time constraints
- Ability to work in a team
- Basic knowledge and understanding of UNICEF programmes, public procurement principles, financial and legal aspects of supply chain issues, ethics and risk management of supply chain operations.
- Knowledge of and experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and procedures (e.g., SAP).
Closing date for applications 20 April 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com