Supply & Procurement Assistant – UNICEF – Ankara, Turkey
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
- Reviews procurement requisitions in VISION for clarity, adequacy of specifications, enter necessary coding, request additional information as necessary. Prepares draft POs, invoices, etc. Draft routine documentation for information or action for internal parties, Supply Division, suppliers, customs and counterpart
- Undertakes market research, complies lists of local sources of procurement, contacts local vendors for price quotations, prepares summary of bids including information on price and conditions of offer.
- Drafts bid invitations (ITB) and/or requests for price quotations (RFQ)/proposal (RFP); draft related correspondence.
- Coordinates meetings of the committees, by arranging for suitable dates and rooms, and by preparing and distributing files containing the cases to be presented. Prepare minutes of the meetings and distribute the same with all relevant documents.
- Once decision on supplier is taken, compiles purchase order documents for supervisor’s signature; ensures distributions of signed purchase document to all required offices and ensures obligation of funds is recorded.
- Searches office files and records related to a variety of topics for information and records in specified format for use by others in others in preparing reports.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Completion of secondary education.
- Training in Supply and Procurement field is desirable.
- Five years of progressively responsible clerical or administrative work, with specialized experience in purchasing a variety of materials and services.
- Fluency in English and Turkish.
- Experience working in an international organization is considered an asset
- Advanced IT skills and experience in working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Resource Management system
- Experience with SAP is considered an asset.
Closing date for applications 27 February 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com