Communications Officer – Videographer – UNOPS
The Communications Officer – Videographer will, under the general guidance of and in close cooperation with the Communications personnel, be responsible for filming and submission of raw footage about the activities and results of the various UNOPS implemented Projects.
The selected incumbents will undertake the following activities/responsibilities:
- Gain basic knowledge about the projects implemented by UNOPS in Serbia through the review of main project documents
- Get familiar with visibility requirements of UNOPS, the projects UNOPS implements and the donors UNOPS Serbia Office works with
- Attend the meetings with the relevant Project personnel to understand project brief, needs and general vision and prepare the plan for filming and production of short films;
- Conduct filming of the projects – including aerial filming (drone), interview format with the appropriate lighting and sound recording equipment and dynamic filming of events and high level official visits; The filming of the projects will be conducted in the selected territories out of the area covered by UNOPS Projects and contain the interviews with the given stakeholders;
- Ensure full compliance of video communication products with the relevant brand manuals and graphic standards
- Upload the footage (raw material) on the designated Google drive (provided by UNOPS) approximately two (2) days after each filming day. The material must also be provided in lower resolution, as a real wheel, suitable for easy review and transcription.
- All products should be approved by the supervising Communications personnel before they can be considered completed
- All completed videos should be archived i.e. uploaded to a designated google drive
- Upon request the videographer is required to submit open editing files in the appropriate software at any stage of the filming process
- All copyrights to final products are reserved to UNOPS’ Serbia Project Office and its donors, implementing organisation and individual projects/programmes implemented by UNOPS in Serbia
- Bachelor degree preferably in Film, Film and Television Production, Dramatic Arts, Design, Fine Arts or related areas is required.
- Master’s or PhD/DA in a relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- Two years of experience in filming, video/broadcast production is required.
- Experience in filming and making films relevant to the Terms of Reference, corporate and promotional movies is considered an asset
- Filming live events and high level visits is an asset
- Experience in use of VR/360 cameras will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in Serbian required
- Intermediate level in English is required
- Driving license and ability to travel independently is required
Closing date for applications 03 March 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com