Portfolio Senior Advisor – UNOPS
- Develops the investment portfolio strategy, including social and environmental impact objectives, risk mitigation methodology, asset allocation guidelines, and appropriate portfolio and asset class benchmarks
- Operationalizes the S3I Office infrastructure investment strategy by establishing portfolio level targets and a monitoring and evaluation framework, alongside other key stakeholders
- Provides strategic advice on management of the seed capital investment portfolio, monitoring and reporting on financial, reputational, operational, and social and environmental impact status and risks
- Leads the portfolio development activities, potentially including prototypes, pilot studies, feasibility studies, environmental and social assessments, financial modelling, engineering design, facilitating loan approval, and obtaining of permits
- Oversees deal structuring, in areas such as due diligence and risk mitigation, alongside the Legal Specialist, and other key stakeholders
- Evaluates, negotiates, and closes new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, and equity sales
- Develops innovative and appropriate financial structures for transactions
- Coordinates with internal and external project developers to improve projects’ bankability
- Negotiates to overcome impasses in completing transactions
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with potential UNOPS clients, investors, and developers
- Monitors and reports to the S3I Chief Executive on progress, challenges, risks, finances, and development impact.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent), preferably in financial services, business administration or related areas.
- 2 additional years of relevant work experience, in combination with a relevant first level university (bachelor’s degree or equivalent), may substitute for the requirement of a master’s degree.
- Holds at least 10 years of progressively responsible and diverse relevant experience in the financial services industry with particular focus on infrastructure investments;
- Relevant experience in renewable energy and affordable housing sectors would be an asset;
- Strong track record in investment portfolio oversight and fund management as well as compliance procedures;
- In-depth knowledge of inclusive infrastructure investments and current trends;
- Proven ability to collaborate with and oversee diverse and senior teams;
- Experience in working with international organizations in multi-cultural environments is desirable.
- Excellent writing and oral skills in English.
- Working knowledge of French or Spanish would be an asset.
Closing date for applications 31 May 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com