May 11 2015 by Editorial - admin
We’ve all heard an array of horror stories when it comes down to job interviews, but one man has experienced a truly bizarre variety of interview experiences. Take a look at a few of the stories here.
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Eurojust Staff Testimonials 19 October 2018
- Global Careers for Women | 04.10.18 19 October 2018
- Women in IT: Maite made it to the top at CERN 10 October 2018
- UNHCR Podcast – Melissa Fleming meets with amazing UNHCR humanitarian workers 28 September 2018
- Stepping in the shoes of Susan McDade @ UNDP 26 September 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."