We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Internship Opportunities at The Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) 23 November 2018
- European Union Careers Fair | 18.10.18 15 November 2018
- Global Careers for Spanish Nationals | 10.10.18 15 November 2018
- Selina Wrighter from Green Climate Fund is a Climate Change Die-Hard 30 October 2018
- OSCE Employee Spotlight 25 October 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now