We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Global Careers for Women, Spring Event – 14.03.19 20 February 2019
- Video Tutorial: UNHCR best tips for applicants 11 February 2019
- Roberto Mignone (UNHCR) speaks about his experience in Latin America 29 January 2019
- Global Careers in LATAM and the Caribbean – 13.02.19 16 January 2019
- Internship Opportunities at The Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) 23 November 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now