We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Driving Diversity at NATO 25 March 2019
- “Past Event: Global Careers for Women 14.03.19 25 March 2019
- UNHCR Deputy High Commissioner – Kelly T. Clements shares her experience 20 March 2019
- OSCE Vera Strobachova Budway a dedicated gender equality advocate 18 March 2019
- UNHCR Real talk: The thrills and risks of being a female humanitarian worker 13 March 2019
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now