We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Global Careers at International Financial & Fiscal Institutions |13.09.18 9 August 2018
- Are you a European Lawyer-Linguist? The European Central Bank (ECB) are Recruiting 31 July 2018
- Experienced International Professionals Event 30 July 2018
- Global Careers for Experienced Professionals – 14.09.17 30 July 2018
- Special focus: Francophone 30 July 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now