We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Eurojust Staff Testimonials 19 October 2018
- Global Careers for Women | 04.10.18 19 October 2018
- Women in IT: Maite made it to the top at CERN 10 October 2018
- UNHCR Podcast – Melissa Fleming meets with amazing UNHCR humanitarian workers 28 September 2018
- Stepping in the shoes of Susan McDade @ UNDP 26 September 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now