September 22 2014 by Alix Vazeux
All recruiters have basic things they expect from candidates. Have you heard about these fundamentals? Want to really impress your recruiter? Make sure you can tick the box on these criteria! Read more
Next event26th January
GCF 11th Edition | Experienced Professionals Event | 26 January 2017 Register now
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- New vacancies from: ECB, IREX, World Vision & more… 2 December 2016
- New vacancies from: WIPO, UNICEF, IFAD & more… 17 November 2016
- New vacancy: Data Administrator 16 November 2016
- New vacancies from: UNICEF, FAO, IFAD & more… 11 November 2016
- New vacancies from: World Food Programme, IFAD, UNICEF & more… 27 October 2016
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."