April 27 2015 by Editorial - admin
Once again, we just want to say a big thank you to everyone that participated in the most recent edition of the Global Careers Fair. It was a fantastic event for all involved. Take a look at some of the brilliant statistics in our infographic –
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- New vacancies from World Fish, American Bar Association and more… 26 May 2017
- MENA & East Africa vacancies from MSF, UNRWA, IRC & UNICEF 26 May 2017
- Global Careers in Finance – 16th Edition 18 May 2017
- Vacancy from ICRC: Emergency Room (ER) Specialist 17 May 2017
- Vacancy from ICRC: Nutritionist 17 May 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."