May 29 2014 by Alix Vazeux
This article is packed full of useful careers advice – in short soundbites which are fun to read – and with great articles behind each and every one of them. Which one is your favourite? Share it with us on Facebook! Read more
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Do you have experience in Teaching? 20 November 2017
- Celebrating Women Working in International Organisations 23 October 2017
- Help Fight Poverty – View new VSO positions 6 September 2017
- Advance your International Career in Banking 5 September 2017
- New vacancy: Economist – Grade: P-1/P-2 31 August 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."