We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
Next event26th January
GCF 11th Edition | Middle East & North Africa Focused Event | 26 January 2017 Register now
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- MENA Global Careers Fair – 11th Edition 16 January 2017
- New vacancies from: IAEA, FAO, Save the Children & more… 16 January 2017
- New vacancies from: ECB, IREX, World Vision & more… 2 December 2016
- New vacancies from: WIPO, UNICEF, IFAD & more… 17 November 2016
- New vacancy: Data Administrator 16 November 2016
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now