We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
Next event02nd March
Global Careers – For Women Register now
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Speak with recruiters from UN Women, UNRWA, UNICEF, IAEA, UNOPS & EIB at Global Careers For Women Event 21 February 2017
- New vacancies from EUROPOL, UNRWA, WIPO & more… 20 February 2017
- New vacancies from EUROPOL, UNRWA, WIPO & more… 16 February 2017
- Speak with recruiters from UN Women & UNRWA at Global Careers For Women Event 10 February 2017
- New vacancies from EUROPOL, IRC, ECB & more… 9 February 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now