We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Recently graduated? Speak with recruiters from EU Careers about joining their organization 20 March 2017
- New vacancies from UN Women, EIB, UNICEF & more… 15 March 2017
- SDA Bocconi School of Management 15 March 2017
- “For every child, equal opportunities to survive and thrive.” – Narine – Deputy Representative UNICEF Libya | UNICEF 14 March 2017
- “For every child, hope!” – Rebecca – Chief Field Services UNICEF Myanmar | UNICEF 14 March 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now