We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Help Fight Poverty – View new VSO positions 6 September 2017
- Advance your International Career in Banking 5 September 2017
- New vacancy: Economist – Grade: P-1/P-2 31 August 2017
- Speak with UNICEF, UNOPS, ICRC & UNFPA 31 August 2017
- Brand new vacancies from The World Maritime University (WMU 31 August 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now