We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
Next event26th January
GCF 11th Edition | Experienced Professionals Event | 26th January 2017 Register now
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- See this week’s latest jobs from the International Public Sector 20 October 2016
- 3 Days to go until the Global Careers Fair 3 October 2016
- Can you see yourself working for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)? 3 October 2016
- ICT Professionals, Lawyers & more wanted at EUROPOL 3 October 2016
- Recruiters from People in Need will be online at the Global Careers Fair 27 September 2016
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now