January 29 2014 by Editorial - admin
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Follow the news of the week, post of the week, Exhibitors or Media Partner news, Interviews, Spotter Candidate, Featured Jobs. Next release 29th of January!
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- NATO is for Women too! | Global Careers for Women 2018 Webinar 20 March 2018
- Call for Senior Women: World Vision International 16 March 2018
- Webinar: NATO is for Women too 16 March 2018
- Procurement Opportunities from Leading Organisations 12 March 2018
- Happy International Women’s Day 2018 8 March 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."