Jobvite recently conducted a nationwide online omnibus survey of job seekers currently employed in the USA to get some information on how they use their social media platforms. Have a look at the entire article to see how your peers are using social media.
What do YOU use them for? How effective do you think social media are in helping you with your Job Search?
Please share your ideas on our Global Careers Facebook Page.
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Call for Senior Women: World Vision International 16 March 2018
- Webinar: NATO is for Women too 16 March 2018
- Procurement Opportunities from Leading Organisations 12 March 2018
- Happy International Women’s Day 2018 8 March 2018
- UN Women Webinar: Research and Data for Gender Transformation 8 March 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now