Jobvite recently conducted a nationwide online omnibus survey of job seekers currently employed in the USA to get some information on how they use their social media platforms. Have a look at the entire article to see how your peers are using social media.
What do YOU use them for? How effective do you think social media are in helping you with your Job Search?
Please share your ideas on our Global Careers Facebook Page.
Next event02nd March
Global Careers – For Women Register now
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Speak with recruiters from UN Women, UNRWA, UNICEF, IAEA, UNOPS & EIB at Global Careers For Women Event 21 February 2017
- New vacancies from EUROPOL, UNRWA, WIPO & more… 20 February 2017
- New vacancies from EUROPOL, UNRWA, WIPO & more… 16 February 2017
- Speak with recruiters from UN Women & UNRWA at Global Careers For Women Event 10 February 2017
- New vacancies from EUROPOL, IRC, ECB & more… 9 February 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now