Jobvite recently conducted a nationwide online omnibus survey of job seekers currently employed in the USA to get some information on how they use their social media platforms. Have a look at the entire article to see how your peers are using social media.
What do YOU use them for? How effective do you think social media are in helping you with your Job Search?
Please share your ideas on our Global Careers Facebook Page.
Next event26th January
GCF 11th Edition | Experienced Professionals Event | 26 January 2017 Register now
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- New vacancies from: World Food Programme, IFAD, UNICEF & more… 27 October 2016
- See this week’s latest jobs from the International Public Sector 20 October 2016
- 3 Days to go until the Global Careers Fair 3 October 2016
- Can you see yourself working for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)? 3 October 2016
- ICT Professionals, Lawyers & more wanted at EUROPOL 3 October 2016
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now