Jobvite recently conducted a nationwide online omnibus survey of job seekers currently employed in the USA to get some information on how they use their social media platforms. Have a look at the entire article to see how your peers are using social media.
What do YOU use them for? How effective do you think social media are in helping you with your Job Search?
Please share your ideas on our Global Careers Facebook Page.
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Help Fight Poverty – View new VSO positions 6 September 2017
- Advance your International Career in Banking 5 September 2017
- New vacancy: Economist – Grade: P-1/P-2 31 August 2017
- Speak with UNICEF, UNOPS, ICRC & UNFPA 31 August 2017
- Brand new vacancies from The World Maritime University (WMU 31 August 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now