October 18 2013 by Editorial - admin
Investing in women’s employment is key to unlocking growth in emerging markets. Learn more in this new report:
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Recently graduated? Speak with recruiters from EU Careers about joining their organization 20 March 2017
- New vacancies from UN Women, EIB, UNICEF & more… 15 March 2017
- SDA Bocconi School of Management 15 March 2017
- “For every child, equal opportunities to survive and thrive.” – Narine – Deputy Representative UNICEF Libya | UNICEF 14 March 2017
- “For every child, hope!” – Rebecca – Chief Field Services UNICEF Myanmar | UNICEF 14 March 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."