February 8 2016 by Global Careers
We’re excited to announce that the next Global Careers Fair will take place on the 10th March 2016!
As always, the Global Careers Fair will take place online, and it will be free to access for all candidates.
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in International Organisations
- Global Careers
- International Public Sector News
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- New: Vacancies from UNOPS & VSO 13 April 2018
- Global Development Careers in MENA May 2018 12 April 2018
- International Marine & Maritime Opportunities 12 April 2018
- NATO is for Women too! | Global Careers for Women 2018 Webinar 20 March 2018
- Call for Senior Women: World Vision International 16 March 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."