February 13 2014 by Editorial - admin
As so much of our focus this week has been on the Global Careers Fair, we thought we would feature some of the feedback we received to whet the appetite of those of you who haven’t had a chance to spend time with us yet…
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Do not forget to log in on Thursday 13th July 11 July 2017
- New vacancies from WIPO, ICRC, EIB and more… 30 June 2017
- New vacancies from WIPO, ICRC, Teach English ESL and more… 23 June 2017
- New vacancies from ICRC, Search for Common Ground and more… 16 June 2017
- New vacancies from World Fish, American Bar Association and more… 26 May 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."