National Monitoring and Evaluation Associate – FAO – Mukalla
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a simple and effective M&E plan for the respective FAO hub and ensure its implementation;
- Implement appropriate monitoring and evaluation mechanisms of field activities for the smooth implementation of the project activities, including the follow-up on the performance of the projects;
- Report on the overall implementation of project/s activities, including constraints, lessons learned and recommendations for better implementation;
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to ascertain the progress of activities;
- Provide M&E technical support to the respective FAO hub;
- Participate with other national staff in training program for survey preparation and data collection methodology;
- Conduct surveys and assessments;
- Contribute in the development of project proposals, specifically on the M&E components and design of logical frameworks;
- Perform any other related duties as requested by the supervisor
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Economics or Social Sciences or any other relevant studies.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience related to the above duties and responsibilities
- Full competency and fluency in Arabic and English.
- National of Yemen.
Closing date for applications 27 January 2020 before midnight.
In your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on GCFjobs.com
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web GCFjobs.com