Website terms and conditions of supply of Services.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
- 1.1. We operate the website www.globalcareersfair.com. We are Terra Firma Associates Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 05710177 and with our registered office at Regency House 33 Wood Street Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4BE. Our main trading address is 49-50 Eagle Wharf Road, London, N1 7ED, England.
- 1.2. We trade as “Global Careers Fair”.
- 1.3. Contacting us
- (a) If you wish to contact us for any other reason, including because you have any complaints, you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0207 253 1127 or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
- (b) If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us when you complete the application form for the Services on the website of our Provider on their web site: brazen.com (Application Form).
- (c) If you click on the button on our site to proceed to register for the Services with our Provider, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. OUR SERVICES
- 2.1. We provide recruitment related services and we operate on a multi-national basis.
- 2.2. You are using our Services as a potential candidate for employment (Candidate) with one of the companies that we work for who are seeking employees (Employers).
- 2.3. We will use the information you provide to us, including the information you enter into the Application Form, to determine whether you may be a suitable candidate for any of our Employers, and to advise you on any suitable opportunities that we may make available for you to attempt to secure employment.
- 2.4. A primary Service that we supply is the hosting of an online Employment Event. This Service permits you and potential Employers to view the details supplied to us and to communicate with each other.
3. USE OF OUR SITE
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. OVER 18
- 5.1. You may use the Services on this site only if you are at least 18 years old.
6. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- 6.1. We advise you on our site that you agree to these Terms if you click on the button to proceed to our Provider’s site to complete an Application for to register for the Services.
- 6.2. The contract between us is formed when you click through to our Provider.
- 6.3. Our Provider’s web site pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to use the Services provided by us. The online application process and the completion of the Application Form allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your information and request for Services. Please take the time to read and check your entries at each page of the Service order process.
- 6.4. After you request our Services, you will receive an e-mail from brazen.com acknowledging that your request has been received.
- 6.5. If we are unable to supply you with any of our Services, for example because that Service is no longer available we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your request any further.
7. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
- 7.1. We amend these Terms from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated and which Terms were changed.
- 7.2. Every time you order contract for Services from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- 7.3. We may revise these Terms as they apply to the Services from time to time to reflect the following circumstances: (a) changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements in England or in any country where we may operate; (b) changes required by any client or supplier to us, (c) changes required by our Provider.
- 7.4. If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to you, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel in respect of the Services you have yet to receive.
8. COSTS OR CHARGES
- 8.1. We will not charge you for the Services we deliver to you.
- 8.2. Our revenue is derived from the Employers.
9. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- 9.1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in clause 9.2.
- 9.2. An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 9.3. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- (a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- (b) our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Services to you, we may arrange alternate Services after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- 9.4. You or we may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control.
- 9.5. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you agree that you will have no claims against us for any losses of any nature that you may suffer.
- 9.6. If we cancel we will notify you by email. Although we will avoid cancelling where reasonable to do so you agree that you will have no claims against us for any losses of any nature that you may suffer if we do cancel.
10. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- 10.1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you in writing by email or by posting on this webpage if this happens.
- 10.2. You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person.
- 10.3. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- 10.4. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 10.5. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.