Donning Darth Vader style armour to stay safe in the work place may not be practical or desirable. The European Union takes workplace safety very seriously and is calling for Scientific experts from chemical disciplines to help them on the Scientific Committee on Occupational Exposure Limit Values.
SCOEL was set up in 1995 to advise the Commission on occupational exposure limits for chemicals in the workplace.
Its mission is to provide the Commission with scientific recommendations and opinions on a range of priority chemicals, which the Commission uses to develop policies on workers’ health protection.
You can find more detail on the EU website.
- Hiring in the International Public Sector
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Using your alumni network to boost your career 18 July 2019
- Assisting the EU in recruiting under-represented nationalities 17 July 2019
- Help Facebook Contribute To Your Job Search 11 July 2019
- Overcome your recruitment challenges in Africa 10 July 2019
- Event recap – UN Agencies Careers Fair 4 July 2019
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Chief - Talent Outreach and Acquisition
HR Advisor within an international organisation