JPO Programme for German Nationals
Online Event 14.06.21
Are you a young German professional looking for a new challenge?
The German Büro Führungskräfte zu Internationalen Organisationen (BFIO) is teaming up with Global Careers Fair, the leading organiser of online recruitment events for the International Public Sector, to invite you to this unique information event about the JPO Programme.
If you are interested in a career that will broaden your horizons and where you can use your skills with a meaningful purpose, the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) Programme could be what you are looking for!
The German Büro Führungskräfte zu Internationalen Organisationen (BFIO) is looking to recruit young German professionals for its JPO programme.
During this online event, you will be able to connect directly with BFIO staff member to discuss the JPO Programme from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet.
What are the JPO Programme recruitment criteria?
- You will need to have a post-graduate qualification in one of the following areas:
Political and Social Sciences, Economics and Law, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, or Natural and Engineering Sciences.
- You will also need to have between two and four years of work experience from the date of your first degree
- The only other requirements for the JPO Programme are that you are a German national, a high level in a foreign language and a cosmopolitan mindset.
Please note you can still participate in the event if you hold a Bachelor Degree and want to learn more about the programme.
BFIO Webinar 16:15 (Berlin Time) Monday 14 June
- Hellmut Meinhof, Head of Team BFIO on the JPO Programme will be presenting the German JPO Programme with some background information, the selection process, timeline and some useful tips.
- Miriam Modalal – Policy & Program Analyst – UN Women
Miriam will share her experience as a former JPO and her career leading to her role today at UN Women
- The presentations will be concluded by a Q&A session where attendees will be able to ask questions to the panel speakers