1. DATA COLLECTION
- 1.1. We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website, globalcareers.com, or when you use the website of our provider, brazen.com. This includes:
- (a) questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your information in the Application Form,
- (b) your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used,
- (c) information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website,
- (d) details to allow you to access our Services, eg an email address (you will always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for).
- 1.2. This helps us to:
- (a) improve the site by monitoring how you use it;
- (b) respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to;
- (c) provide you with information about Services if you want.
2. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION
- 2.1. We can personally identify you using your data, particularly the information in your Application Form.
3. DATA STORAGE IN THE UK
- 3.1. We store the information and data you provide to us or that we otherwise receive or collect about you on our secure servers in the UK.
- 3.2. Data you provide via our Provider may be stored outside of the European Economic Area, where it may be viewed by our staff, our Provider or Employers.
- 3.3. By submitting your information and data to us, you agree to this.
- 3.4. Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your information and data.
- 3.5. Any information and data you transmit is at your own risk.
- 3.6. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your information and data secure once we receive it.
4. DATA SHARING
- 4.1. We won’t share your information or data that you submit to us with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes except in our provision of the Services.
- 4.2. We will share your information and data with Employers and the Provider as part of the Services. Some Employers and the Provider may not be based in the UK or the European Economic Area. We cannot guarantee that Employers will be subject to the same or equivalent legal requirements or practical safety measures as we are in the UK, and you specifically agree that we may share your information and data with Employers and the Provider for the purposes of delivering the Services and that such transfer is necessary for us to perform the Contract.
- 4.4. You can find out what information and data we hold about you. We may require you to pay a fee (currently £10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 5.1. Our website contains links to and from other websites including that of the Provider.
6. DATA CONTROLLER
- 6.1. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the Data Controller is Brendon Johnson of Terra Firma Associates Limited, at 49-50 Eagle Wharf Road, London, N1 7ED, England.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 7.3. We will ensure, as far as reasonably possible, that any Employers and the Provider or other parties with whom we are legally obliged to share your information, will undertake to protect the information. We do not accept responsibility nor liability for any use to which they may use your information, whether in breach of any obligations they may owe to us or otherwise. We are not obliged to take any steps on your behalf or at all to remedy or prevent any actions that they may take in respect of your information.