A unique way to connect
Today’s technology enables real-time connections with people from anywhere in the world, whenever we want, without the need for travel.
Webinars humanise the recruitment process. They add an extra dimension to traditional recruitment campaigns in a way that words alone cannot achieve. After all, if a picture equals a thousand words, what is a video worth?
Webinars can be especially useful for international recruitment campaigns. If you are from the International Public Sector, a non-Governmental Organisation, an International Financial Institution or one of the EU institutions, webinars offer interactivity and connectivity with candidates, quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Webinars allow organisations to engage and present their employer brand and what they offer to prospective candidates by delivering their message in a video format, improving the candidate experience.
With a powerful, simple and easy to use platform, Global Careers Webinars empower you to extend your image, your reach and engage better with the right candidates.
Benefits of Global Carers Webinars for recruitment
- Visual & Interactive – an engaging and innovative delivery channel, bringing together candidates and recruiters around a video stream and live Q&As, to enhance the impact of your recruitment message,
- On-target – speak only to a preselected audience from both our database of 91,000 users combined with profiles from our proprietary OutreachLite search tool,
- Simple – a few clicks to log in and you are set to go (after the initial set up which we help you with),
- Support – before, during and after your event, our Technical Support team makes sure you focus on speaking with candidates,
- Available – when the broadcast is over, your video and conversation stream remains available on our platform to continue reaching additional potential candidates.
How does it work?
1. Live interaction
The right candidates gain valuable insight into your organisation, and at the same time, they will engage directly with you. This gives you a unique opportunity to make your case as their future employer as well as assess their potential during the event.
2. Candidate attraction
The team at Global Careers identifies and engages with on target potential candidates, both active and passive job seekers, using a range of digital methodologies tried and tested on global campaigns.
3. Fast and efficient
Set up is a matter of a few days from the moment we have received your video – which can include recruiter videos, corporate films or even a powerpoint presentation.
4. Measurable performance
Global Careers Webinars enables you to assess your event performance by delivering key event statistics.
- Hosting and marketing of a live webinar event
- Proactive candidate outreach
- Candidate pre-selection by targeted outreach communications and direct invitations,
- Post-event reporting
- 5 job vacancies on the GCFJobs.com
Top tips for an effective webinar:
- Pick a convenient date and time,
- Select your speaker(s),
- Identify your audience,
- Your presentation should be 30-45 minutes long,
- Content should be a good mix between the messages you want to communicate, some unique facts, your expertise as well as animations transitions and embedded video clips to create engagement.
- Remember to allow time for Q&As!
Contact us to discuss your requirements. After an initial brief, we can start the process of pre-selection, set up and marketing of your webinar within a few days.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 3301 4628
About Global Careers
Global Careers Spain offers a range of talent attraction products and services to their clients, enabling them to identify and connect with the desired audiences to deliver their recruitment messages efficiently and cost-effectively.
Global Careers delivers an online theme-oriented, recruitment events platform, powered by a user-friendly, feature-rich, mobile compatible environment, facilitating and driving conversations between recruiters and candidates. On average, Global Careers brings over 2,000 on-target registrations to each one of its events, resulting in 500/750 conversations for a standard 4 hours event.
In addition, Global Careers offers recruiters a job-board (GCFjobs.com) which is supported by a team specialised in recruitment communications across a broad range of channels.
(*) Your final rate may depend on specific promotions and packages available. Contact your account manager for more information.