What Are Cookies?
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website.
- We don’t track your personal activities when you’re not on GCF
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies We Use
Our cookies are aimed at improving the performance of our site and your user experience. All these do not collect personal data
- __cfduid – A CloudFlare cookie to help with data distribution worldwide
- _ga – Google Analytics tracking cookie
- _gat – Google Analytics tracking cookie
- _gid – Websites content management system
- __smVID – List building software
- fr – Facebook tracking cookie
- wordpress_logged_in_XXXXXXXX – Logged in Session
- wp-settings-1 – Website settings
- wp-settings-time-1 -Website timezone
- wpe-auth – CMS Session Authentication
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or to turn off all cookies. You can set these preferences on your browser settings. However, each browser is different so check your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that improve your experience. Also, some of our services will not function properly.