Global Careers for Women 2017 – Celebrating Women working in International Organisations
International Organisations are on a journey towards GENDER PARITY that starts with YOU.
BE BOLD, explore opportunities, connect and apply with leading international employers featured below.
Make CHANGE happen, share the campaign with your network.
During this event, you will be able to connect directly with recruiters from international organisations who are actively committed to gender parity and who are seeking to hire middle/senior level women to make a difference in their organisation. This event is online and you can participate from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet.
Employers signed up to participate in this event – Asian Development Bank (ADB), European Central Bank (ECB), European Investment Bank (EIB), Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC), the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Do you have at least 5-7 years of relevant professional work experience?
- Do you hold a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, MBA or Ph.D? As a minimum you need a Bachelor’s Degree
- Do you have language skills? Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
- Would you consider possible relocation?
As an attendee, you have the ability to explore employer information and opportunities. Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organizations.
You can share your background, experience, résumé and ask questions. Maximize your time in the event by getting in line to chat with representatives from more than one company at a time.
By registering, you’ll also receive exclusive opportunities from international employers that warmly welcome applications from women.