Relief International support communities in their response to crisis. Their goal is to achieve a compassionate collaboration that creates lasting solutions.
- They work hand-in-hand with courageous, committed partners in communities around the world. They include:
- People living in underserved, remote or dangerous places
- Refugees, internally displaced persons, and those afflicted by natural or man-made disasters such as war and conflict
- Women and girls, especially those in need of primary education and health services
- Small-scale entrepreneurs, farmers and rural dwellers in need of training and well-developed links to markets