With such great tools at your disposal, you may discover that you are attracting a good deal of attention from large numbers of quality candidates, none of which you want to miss out on. Having good people in your Recruitment booths on the day of a Careers fair or available to handle ongoing quantities of response from advertisements on the Global Careers Fair Job Board is important to make the most of the opportunity.
To support you, we can offer highly experienced staff who can best identify and secure the attention of quality candidates, whether they are assisting in your booth on the day, following up on earlier discussions or helping you process responses to job adverts. They know the Global Careers Fair operating systems and International Public Sector environment intimately so they can:
- Speak to more candidates more quickly and more effectively
- Secure the trust of scarce candidates by being able to provide in-depth knowledge of the international public sector job marketplace
- Deliver the precise backgrounds you seek using well developed commercial selection skills
Of course, you can always call on short term admin support elsewhere, but it is unlikely you will find the combination of recruiting skills, sector knowledge and IT aptitude that we can provide at short notice.
Participating in chat rooms at the Global Careers Fair event (including briefing and preparation time)
Receiving, managing and sifting candidate responses on a short or long term basis
- Service provided for a period of 1 month or until a relevant number of responses are received
- Relevant CVs provided after two weeks and at the end of the period with Master List
- All candidate emails answered with follow up email giving outcome (positive or negative) within 2 weeks.
- Service provided for a period of 2 months or until a relevant number of responses are received
- List of names provided with CVs in batches every two weeks with Master List
- Ongoing communications maintained with candidates who meet criteria
- All replies acknowledged within 3 working days and follow up email sent to candidates giving outcome (positive or negative) within 2 weeks.
- Service provided for a period of 6 months or until a relevant number of responses are received
- List of names provided with CVs in batches against a detailed list of attributes on an ongoing basis
- All replies acknowledged within 3 working days and follow up email giving outcome (positive or negative) within 2 weeks.
- Ongoing communications maintained with all candidates
- All potentially relevant candidate details available via our team for an additional 6 months following the end of the first 6 months.