Each assessment provides a simple report which will help HR professionals and line managers alike to explore and understand the attitudes and motivations of prospective employees.
The tools include staples like the Big 5 assessment plus others which measure Emotional Intelligence and preferred working styles.
We have been able to secure these assessments at highly cost-effective rates and are able to provide them in 12 languages including both French and English.
Assessments vary in costs according to which you use and how many you buy. However, the maximum cost of an assessment is just €55.
Global Careers Outreach+
The Global Careers (GCF) Outreach+ product is designed to help International Organisations acquire the right candidates where:
- Advertising is not generating sufficient candidate interest
- Clear organisational policy to source direct applications via application system
- Lack of diversity in applications requiring supplementary outreach to a particular group
- The organisation is minimising the use of expensive Recruitment/Search agencies
GCF Outreach+ bridges the gap between advertising and traditional search using digital techniques we have developed with our International Organisations and NGOs worldwide.
Building a real understanding of your needs is the secret to successful proactive sourcing of hard to find candidates. Our discovery interview with your organisation’s hiring team/line managers will quickly help us identify the background and in-depth requirements that will help us refine our search approach and determine how to identify the perfect candidates. A senior consultant with decades of experience will participate in this session to offer real consultancy.
Having agreed in writing exactly who you want to see coming through to application GCF will combine techniques normally associated with headhunting to identify pre-filtered candidates that meet your organisation’s unique requirements.
We charge a minimum fee for these assignments and all candidates (whilst pre-screened) are directed through to your application system and considered alongside the general applicant pool. If you wish to trial our innovative approach, don’t hesitate to get in touch below.
What is OUTREACH lite
Complementing your recruitment communications, Global Careers OUTREACH lite harnesses the power of online professional networks to seek and inform your target candidates that you are hiring for their profile. As early as 24 hours after our initial conversation we can start the project with a digital search for matching profiles. We share with potential candidates information about the role and direct them to your careers pages.
HOW OUTREACH lite WORKS
The process typically begins within 24 hours of your decision to proceed:
- We will have a telephone conversation to fully understand your hiring requirements, following which we will start our work, combining the resources from a variety of online professional networks as well as our proprietary database to compile a list of potential candidates.
- We will ensure that candidates meet the requirements of the position as well as specific demographics or targeting objectives.
- We will make contact individually with the shortlisted candidates and direct them to your online application page. We also ask them to share your vacancy with their own networks.
- To conclude the assignment we will provide you with a report showing who we’ve connected with, their background and provide you with details of the conversations we’ve had.
OUTREACH lite’s BENEFITS
- Improved Reach to great candidates who may not have been looking for a job until we bring your role to their attention
- Bespoke Baseline Response to complement your advertising which alone is not producing a pipeline of qualified, experienced talent
- Cost and Time Savings as well as efficiency for your recurring recruitment needs
- Meeting Hiring Targets can be more easily achieved such as diversity, under-representation, nationalities and volume of the ‘right’ applications
- Flexible on-call resources are available in the event the in-house teams are not sufficient to conduct proactive and planned outreach for challenging vacancies