In this video Arturo Pagan, Deputy of Human Resources at UNFPA, shares his personal experiences in the International Public Sector, what has driven him and what he is looking for in candidates to work at the UNFPA. Take a look at this video to gain some insights into what it takes to work for the United Nations Population Fund and make a difference.
- The European Union: Helping people win their races and achieve their goals 16 November 2022
- UNHCR, a true inclusive workplace for persons with disabilities 14 November 2022
- UNHCR: Giving people with disabilities the power to change the world 2 November 2022
- The United Nations: Where disabilities can become strengths 10 October 2022
- The European Union: Creating an exceptional support network for people with disabilities 10 October 2022
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now