In this video Arturo Pagan, Deputy of Human Resources at UNFPA, shares his personal experiences in the International Public Sector, what has driven him and what he is looking for in candidates to work at the UNFPA. Take a look at this video to gain some insights into what it takes to work for the United Nations Population Fund and make a difference.
- The European Commission: Making a visible difference for an invisible disability 4 October 2022
- Post Pride month – LGBTQI+ voices: learnings from lived experiences 19 July 2021
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now