The importance of ECB’s role in creating stability and greater certainty in the banking system cannot be underestimated. Neither can the people who work for it.
Learn more of the ECB’s position here courtesy of L’Echo and De Tijd.
And see the incredible range of jobs, including some in IT where interest is sought from female candidates especially to foster greater diversity within the organisation, at Booth 41 in the Global Careers Fair. There are Graduate entry level positions through to senior Economist and Legal roles.
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
- DESTINATION: AFRICA and THE MIDDLE EAST 9 November 2020
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now