The UNHCR has launched the Entry level Humanitarian Professional Programme (EHP). Dedicated to professionals under 40 who are passionate about humanitarian work. The EHP will be used to identify and train qualified and motivated individuals who will then be deployed to locations where they are needed most. Interested in starting a career at the UNHCR? Read the criteria of eligibility for the programme here and join them at the Global Careers Fair on 22-23 October.
- The European Union: Helping people win their races and achieve their goals 16 November 2022
- UNHCR, a true inclusive workplace for persons with disabilities 14 November 2022
- UNHCR: Giving people with disabilities the power to change the world 2 November 2022
- The United Nations: Where disabilities can become strengths 10 October 2022
- The European Union: Creating an exceptional support network for people with disabilities 10 October 2022
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now