The UNHCR has launched the Entry level Humanitarian Professional Programme (EHP). Dedicated to professionals under 40 who are passionate about humanitarian work. The EHP will be used to identify and train qualified and motivated individuals who will then be deployed to locations where they are needed most. Interested in starting a career at the UNHCR? Read the criteria of eligibility for the programme here and join them at the Global Careers Fair on 22-23 October.
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
- DESTINATION: AFRICA and THE MIDDLE EAST 9 November 2020
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now