Writing a cover letter is your first chance to show your motivations to the recruiter. This article talks about how you can use your cover letter to increase your interview chances – but beware – they are proposing a very direct approach.
Sometimes it might be too aggressive for a particular recruiter – you need to know the culture of the organisation to which you are applying to have the best chances of getting that interview. What do you think? Read more
- The European Commission: Making a visible difference for an invisible disability 4 October 2022
- Post Pride month – LGBTQI+ voices: learnings from lived experiences 19 July 2021
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now