We’ve all waded through great lists – 24 Excellent Things to Do in an Interview kind of thing. All very worthy and very useful. But I’m aware some of you are not great readers and get bored easily or simply don’t have time right now.
So let’s cut to the chase… if you manage NOT to do these in an interview, you’re ahead of 50% of the pack at least!
Many thanks to Tribal HR for graphic.
- The European Union: Helping people win their races and achieve their goals 16 November 2022
- UNHCR, a true inclusive workplace for persons with disabilities 14 November 2022
- UNHCR: Giving people with disabilities the power to change the world 2 November 2022
- The United Nations: Where disabilities can become strengths 10 October 2022
- The European Union: Creating an exceptional support network for people with disabilities 10 October 2022
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now