May 11 2015 by Editorial - admin
We’ve all heard an array of horror stories when it comes down to job interviews, but one man has experienced a truly bizarre variety of interview experiences. Take a look at a few of the stories here.
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
- DESTINATION: AFRICA and THE MIDDLE EAST 9 November 2020
- The World Bank Group is hiring for its Young Professionals Program! 1 June 2020
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals, it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."