International Women’s Day is a global celebration which recognises the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women around the world, while calling to advance the gender equality movement.
In support of International Women’s Day, groups, organisations and individuals around the world create engaging and inspiring videos as useful resources to expand their commitment to gender parity within the workplace as well as in society.
As we believe videos are now far more engaging than words, we would like to share our top 3 videos for 2019 IWD, we hope you will find them as motivating and inspiring as we did.
How can you make a difference? #BalanceforBetter #GenderParity #PressForParity
- Hiring in the International Public Sector
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Using your alumni network to boost your career 18 July 2019
- Assisting the EU in recruiting under-represented nationalities 17 July 2019
- Help Facebook Contribute To Your Job Search 11 July 2019
- Overcome your recruitment challenges in Africa 10 July 2019
- Event recap – UN Agencies Careers Fair 4 July 2019
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Chief - Talent Outreach and Acquisition
HR Advisor within an international organisation