May 26 2017 by Global Careers
See this week’s latest jobs
- Latest News
- Career Advice
- Careers by Disciplines
- Careers by Diversity Group
- Careers by Region
- Careers in International Organisations
- Job Hunting
- Our Events
- Our Webinars
- Past Events
- Global Careers for Women, Spring Event – 14.03.19 20 February 2019
- Video Tutorial: UNHCR best tips for applicants 11 February 2019
- Roberto Mignone (UNHCR) speaks about his experience in Latin America 29 January 2019
- Global Careers in LATAM and the Caribbean – 13.02.19 16 January 2019
- Internship Opportunities at The Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) 23 November 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."