Global Careers Webinars
A unique way to connect to targeted candidates
Today’s technology enables real-time connections with people from anywhere in the world, whenever we want, without the need for travel.
Webinars humanise the recruitment process. They add an extra dimension to traditional recruitment campaigns in a way that words alone cannot achieve. After all, if a picture equals a thousand words, what is a video worth?
Webinars can be especially useful for international recruitment campaigns. If you are from the International Public Sector, a non-Governmental Organisations, an International Financial Institution or one of the EU institutions, webinars offer interactivity and connectivity with candidates, quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Webinars allow organisations to engage and present their employer brand and what it offers to prospective candidates by delivering their message in a video format, improving the candidate experience.
With a powerful, simple and easy to use platform, Global Careers Webinars empower you to extend your image, your reach and engage better with the right candidates.
Benefits of Global Carers Webinars for recruitment:
- Visual & Interactive– an engaging and innovative delivery channel, bringing together candidates and recruiters around a video stream and live Q&As, to enhance the impact of your recruitment message,
- On-target – Speak only to a preselected audience from our database of 91,000 users
- Simple – a few clicks to log in and you are set to go (after the initial set up which we help you with!),
- Support – before, during and after your event, our Technical Support team makes sure you focus on speaking with candidates,
- Available – when the broadcast is over, your video and conversation stream remains available on our platform to continue reaching additional potential candidates.
Leading international organisations including NATO and UNICEF have already trusted us with their webinar content. Click here to see a sample of their webinars
Contact us to discuss your requirements. After an initial brief, we can start the process of pre-selection, set up and marketing of your webinar within a few days.
Contact email@example.com or +44 20 3301 4628