Internship Opportunities at CEB
The Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) is a multilateral development bank with an exclusively social mandate.
The CEB is starting its recruitment process for their Internship Programme 2019. They are looking for young graduates who can help to contribute towards improving people’s lives by promoting social integration in Europe, enabling to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
Interns will carry out a work assignment related to international investment and development banking and will give interns a general overview of the CEB’s objectives and activities.
To support this important recruitment initiative, the CEB has teamed up with Global Careers, the leading provider of Online Careers Fairs and GCFjobs.com, the job board for the European Public Sector, to organise a unique online recruitment event on 6th December 2018.
Register today and join this CEB online recruitment event where you will have the opportunity to discuss the internship programme with a CEB recruiter in greater detail on a 1-2-1 basis in the comfort of your home or office.
The CEB is proposing various internship opportunities in several Directorates:
- Institutional support: Human Resources Management, Legal, Information Technology and Compliance
- Social Development: Technical assessment and Monitoring
- Credit Risk Management
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be less than 28 years.
- Have, at least, completed an undergraduate degree (from university or other accredited institution)
- Have completed a graduate or postgraduate studies less than two years ago
- Be a national of one of CEB member states
- Possess strong analytical, quantitative and computer skills
- Have perfect command of written and spoken English, knowledge of French, the other Bank’s official language, would be an asset.
The internship will be offered for a period ranging from 3 months to 6 months, with a possibility for further extension up to a maximum of 9 months depending on business needs. A starting date will be confirmed at the time of the offer. Work is undertaken at CEB offices in Paris.