July 15 2015 by Editorial - admin
As the 7th Edition of the Global Careers Fair was a fantastic event all-round, we thought it deserved its own snazzy infographic showcasing its success. Take a look!
- Careers for different regions
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in International Organisations
- Global Careers
- International Public Sector News
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Be inspired by Mauricio from Save the Children 17 May 2018
- Explore Global Development Careers in MENA 14 May 2018
- International Marine & Maritime Opportunities 2 May 2018
- GCFjobs Launches International Aviation and Transport Job Board 30 April 2018
- Global Development is Moving SOUTH! 23 April 2018
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."