July 15 2015 by Editorial - admin
As the 7th Edition of the Global Careers Fair was a fantastic event all-round, we thought it deserved its own snazzy infographic showcasing its success. Take a look!
- International Public Sector News
- Applying for jobs
- Be the best candidate
- Careers advice
- Careers for different disciplines
- Careers for different groups
- Careers in the International Public Sector
- Global Careers
- Job hunting
- Working Culture
- Help Fight Poverty – View new VSO positions 6 September 2017
- Advance your International Career in Banking 5 September 2017
- New vacancy: Economist – Grade: P-1/P-2 31 August 2017
- Speak with UNICEF, UNOPS, ICRC & UNFPA 31 August 2017
- Brand new vacancies from The World Maritime University (WMU 31 August 2017
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."