From my personal experience, I know that graduation day is a big step in your life. You are now done with studies and have to put in practice everything you learned from Uni. It is time to prove that are ready to face the Giant World of Work.
To avoid getting lost in this new adventure, I thought that the advice in this article was useful, giving you some ideas about life that you may need to know before starting applying. What advice would you share from your own experiences? Read more
- Post Pride month – LGBTQI+ voices: learnings from lived experiences 19 July 2021
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now