From my personal experience, I know that graduation day is a big step in your life. You are now done with studies and have to put in practice everything you learned from Uni. It is time to prove that are ready to face the Giant World of Work.
To avoid getting lost in this new adventure, I thought that the advice in this article was useful, giving you some ideas about life that you may need to know before starting applying. What advice would you share from your own experiences? Read more
- The European Union: Helping people win their races and achieve their goals 16 November 2022
- UNHCR, a true inclusive workplace for persons with disabilities 14 November 2022
- UNHCR: Giving people with disabilities the power to change the world 2 November 2022
- The United Nations: Where disabilities can become strengths 10 October 2022
- The European Union: Creating an exceptional support network for people with disabilities 10 October 2022
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now