Fear of failure
Avoiding failure encourages us to get things done. It helps us to stay motivated and to reach our end goal. However there’s a difference between using the idea of failure to stay motivated, and being petrified of it completely. Find out if the fear of failure is what’s holding you back here.
- The European Union: Helping people win their races and achieve their goals 16 November 2022
- UNHCR, a true inclusive workplace for persons with disabilities 14 November 2022
- UNHCR: Giving people with disabilities the power to change the world 2 November 2022
- The United Nations: Where disabilities can become strengths 10 October 2022
- The European Union: Creating an exceptional support network for people with disabilities 10 October 2022
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now