Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer, poet and cartoonist. He was widely known for his children’s books written and illustrated as Dr. Seuss. Dr Seuss has inspired a guide on how to use Twitter – with a set of cartoons to make it accessible for everyone.
Social media CAN be child’s play! Full article here
- The European Union: Helping people win their races and achieve their goals 16 November 2022
- UNHCR, a true inclusive workplace for persons with disabilities 14 November 2022
- UNHCR: Giving people with disabilities the power to change the world 2 November 2022
- The United Nations: Where disabilities can become strengths 10 October 2022
- The European Union: Creating an exceptional support network for people with disabilities 10 October 2022
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now