Jobvite recently conducted a nationwide online omnibus survey of job seekers currently employed in the USA to get some information on how they use their social media platforms. Have a look at the entire article to see how your peers are using social media.
What do YOU use them for? How effective do you think social media are in helping you with your Job Search?
Please share your ideas on our Global Careers Facebook Page.
- Post Pride month – LGBTQI+ voices: learnings from lived experiences 19 July 2021
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now