We’re a great fan of TED Talks – TED is a nonprofit organisation devoted to spreading ideas, in the form of short, powerful talks. We also know that learning a new language can be one of the greatest challenges when you move country. We, therefore, found this talk on how you can become fluent in a new language in only six months fascinating. There are some great ideas here, but personally, we’re a bit sceptical – what do you think?
Is it really possible to speak fluently that quickly?
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
- DESTINATION: AFRICA and THE MIDDLE EAST 9 November 2020
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now