Planning to relocate but you don’t know what to do with your children? Keep in mind that children are very flexible and adaptable. Anywhere you will decide to go will represent a strong development opportunity for the child if it is handled sensitively. Here are the advice of “expat” colleagues who have experienced this kind of relocation before. For those of you concerned about starting a new experience with your family, read more here.
- Post Pride month – LGBTQI+ voices: learnings from lived experiences 19 July 2021
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now