Much of the work of development and relief agencies is more about prevention, education and understanding, though emergencies like the conflict in Syria, Gaza or challenges like Ebola still raise their heads on a regular basis.
You might be surprised to learn that the ICRC are at the forefront of education as well as relief in Africa – read more here and visit their stand, which is still live until the 6th November at the Global Careers Fair
- Post Pride month – LGBTQI+ voices: learnings from lived experiences 19 July 2021
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now