Much of the work of development and relief agencies is more about prevention, education and understanding, though emergencies like the conflict in Syria, Gaza or challenges like Ebola still raise their heads on a regular basis.
You might be surprised to learn that the ICRC are at the forefront of education as well as relief in Africa – read more here and visit their stand, which is still live until the 6th November at the Global Careers Fair
- The European Union: Helping people win their races and achieve their goals 16 November 2022
- UNHCR, a true inclusive workplace for persons with disabilities 14 November 2022
- UNHCR: Giving people with disabilities the power to change the world 2 November 2022
- The United Nations: Where disabilities can become strengths 10 October 2022
- The European Union: Creating an exceptional support network for people with disabilities 10 October 2022
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now