What can you bring? Most of our telephone calls start with “00”. This makes our days very different to many other agencies.
Our reach stretches from Far East, Africa, Europe all the way to North America. When we talk client needs and objectives in the office, we speak in time zones…. And this begs the question, how wide would you like your reach to be?
Check us out for an opportunity to experience a fairly unique hands-on marketing challenge. For one thing, speaking to clients with English as a mother tongue will be the exception of your day….
With a background in marketing and a solid understanding of branding, messaging and market and competitor analysis, you will work with us on a number of high profile international clients, helping them optimise their Employer Branding – how they connect and engage with their candidates.
Experience in working with a small team will be critical as will be your ability to think and drive new ideas. We expect that you will be be working on:
- Researching content for websites and social media profiles
- Analysing findings from market research
- Writing copy for websites and social media
- Preparing presentations for use in social media and other workshops
- Preparing other presentations and reports
But remember, it’s not just what you know but who you are that is important to us. Solid, driven, reliable, consistent, curious and with a sense of perspective and humour are some of the key attributes for which we are looking. If you find yourself in all (or most) of these traits, you will fit right in.
And for the record, an ability to work in either German or French will be highly valued.
If you have read this far and are into detail (we will be checking), here are some additional role requirements:
- Extremely strong written skills including report writing
- Numerate – able to analyse and interpret numbers from e.g. market research analyses
- Structured analytical thinking
- Strong information gathering and research skills principally using the internet
- Experience from a business perspective with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
And, needless to say….
- Advanced MS Office knowledge including an ability to work with Word documents using templates, tracking changes and table of contents, advanced PPT presentations and advanced Excel formulae and functionalities
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Good phone manner for information gathering and setting up meetings
- Organised working with good skills in setting up and maintaining systems for filing and maintaining information so others can also access it
Length of assignment This is initially a three month internship. Depending on your performance and the needs of the business, this role may be further extended.
Remuneration £850 per month during the internship duration. Competitive afterwards.
Contact Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org