Using social media is now part of the recruitment process. We want to share this information with you because many job seekers are rejected due to their social media use and profiles. With the powerful development of the social media networks, it is now more importatnt than ever to understand how your behaviour on the platforms may impact your job prospects. As a good starting point for reviewing your various profiles, we advise you to take a look at this infographic.
- Post Pride month – LGBTQI+ voices: learnings from lived experiences 19 July 2021
- Remote Working Hours: Longer Hours are the New Normal for Many 23 April 2021
- UNOPS is organising a Gender Dialogue on The Road to Equality 15 March 2021
- Happy International Women’s Day 2021! 8 March 2021
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now