Global Careers for Experienced Professionals
During this campaign, experienced professionals from all over the world were given the opportunity to be able to connect directly with employers from the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), UNICEF & United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), with open career opportunities from the comfort of their home, office, smartphone or tablet.
- 4,621 – Total number of signups to the event
- 1,655– Total number of candidates who attended the event
- 60% of candidates had a Master’s Degree, & 6% held a Ph.D.
- 908 conversations took place at the event
- 60% of candidates had 6+ years of experience
Focusing on professionals who were over 25 years of age with a Bachelor’s Degree and who had more than 3 years’ worth of professional experience, the Global Careers for Experienced professionals saw some of the top leading international organisations engage with candidates who were seeking new opportunities at their organisations.