June 24 2016 by ambadesign
You are not allowed to view this content.
- Celebrating International Day of Women and Girls in Science – 11.02.21 18 February 2021
- DESTINATION: AFRICA and THE MIDDLE EAST 9 November 2020
- The World Bank Group is hiring for its Young Professionals Program! 1 June 2020
- Beyond the Challenge of Women in Tech 18 May 2020
- Women in Technology: That unicorn feeling 11 May 2020
Find your ideal jobTime for a new career? Search now
Are you a recruiter? Find out more
"The Global Careers Fair is a great way for participants to understand the requirement of several types of jobs in our international organization and how to apply for these jobs. For professionals, it is also a good way to know how to prepare themselves for these job opportunities."
"As a whole, I found the Global Careers Fair an efficient and effective way for registering, sharing and discussing your profile with experts from various organizations."
"I truly enjoy having the opportunity to talk with HR from different organisations. Being based overseas is a challenge in regards of going to job fairs, and this type of events makes it much easier to stay connected."
“The visitors are happy that they can speak with us and we can offer them our advice. They have expressed their interest and many of them are applying to the available vacancies.”
"An amazing initiative that enables people to get in direct touch with the recruitment teams of the main international organizations. Nowhere else, one has the chance to have this experience."